- James Green, Director – Risk Advisory Services, SAI Global
- Katharine Dahl, Senior Product Marketing Manager, SAI Global
As business continuity professionals and their work become highlighted within organizations during these times, it’s imperative to continue quantifying and showcasing the added value of the profession.
It’s also just as important to keep the focus on moving forward and planning for the next climate, health, business or societal situation that may affect your organization. In this webinar, our experts discuss:
- Assess the current business continuity landscape and a brief look ahead
- Identify how to get organized or prioritize when considering a solution or even just starting out
- Discuss why clients partner with a vendor to increase efficiency and strengthen reporting and more
- Highlight emerging free resources that will assist throughout this time
This webinar was recorded live on August 5, 2020.
Register to watch our webinar on-demand:
Visit our pandemic information center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, workforce safety and health, and risk management amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.