In order to protect your employees’ health and safety as well as keep your business operations running, SAI Global has made our best-practice Pandemic Plan template available for business continuity and risk managers.
This is a framework to ensure the safety of employees and the continuity of essential operations and services in the event of a pandemic event. The template is based on World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and includes suggested best practices.
The template helps organizations to:
- Designate a Pandemic Planning Team
- Determine Pandemic Severity Thresholds, Response and Lifecycle
- Identify Pandemic Business Impacts
- Determine Potential Pandemic Business Impacts
- Conduct a Pandemic Preparedness Checklist
This template is provided as a Word document for your organization to customize for your unique needs.