Thank you for your interest in SAI Global’s Pandemic Plan Template. The Word document is available for download below.
We hope you find this content valuable. These are truly unprecedented times, and we’re here to help you navigate the business challenges of the pandemic.
We at SAI Global are making our best-practice Pandemic Plan Template available for business continuity and risk managers to help you prepare and respond to the pandemic, to protect your employees’ health and safety as well as keep your business operations running.
This is a framework to ensure the safety of employees and the continuity of essential operations and services in the event of a pandemic event. The template is based on WHO and CDC guidelines and includes suggested best practices.
The template helps organizations to:
- Designate Pandemic Planning Team
- Determine Pandemic Severity Thresholds, Response and Lifecycle
- Identify Pandemic Business Impacts
- Determine Potential Pandemic Business Impacts
- Conduct a Pandemic Preparedness Checklist
Here are some additional risk- ready resources to help you maintain business continuity and operational resilience:
- Visit our pandemic resource hub, which includes reading materials, podcasts, and other best-practice guidance around business continuity, compliance, and risk management amid the coronavirus
- See our health & safety resources for EHS professionals to monitor and ensure the health and safety of workers during the coronavirus
- Explore our growing library of on-demand webinars
- Check out our insights about best practices in business continuity planning and tools for executing plans that move you towards resilience from the pandemic