If you’re an SAI360 BWise customer using an on-premises version of our software, we can help you transition to SAI Global’s cloud infrastructure to be agile during COVID-19 and long after.
SAI Global has always offered cloud infrastructure to support our customers’ digital transformation programs. With the pressures of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are helping our on-premises customers take advantage of the lower cost of total ownership, increased agility and better security that cloud delivers.
The crisis has presented some unprecedented business impacts. As we all work to adapt, we’ve found these universal challenges that can be addressed with our cloud offering:
- Business-critical applications are not accessible except via constrained VPNs that can’t handle the workload.
- Displaced IT workforces and outsourced providers under lock-down orders are not responding with timely services and response to issues.
- Increasing pressures on limited IT resources to focus on core activities and business restart to ride out the economy have impacted available IT bandwidth.
The SAI360 BWise application you use today is available on the cloud.
Here are the key reasons why SAI Global's BWise customers are transitioning from on-premises to the cloud in today’s current climate:
- MAINTENANCE-FREE – Remove the burden of applying critical system patches and updates. OS/Database/System maintenance, patches, administration, backups, and disaster recovery are managed by us.
- BETTER SECURITY – Leverage applications and environments built with best practices adopted in application design, architecture, management and operations for maximum segmentation and data protection from external or internal attacks. All data is encrypted in transit and at rest. All systems are housed in ISO27001 certified cloud environments.
- AGILITY & RESILIENCY – Quickly implement securely, anywhere in the world supported by our global cloud infrastructure, world-class cloud partner network and built-in redundancy and resiliency with cutting edge DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) solutions.
- LOWER COST OF TOTAL OWNERSHIP – Avoid continued investments in hardware and IT resources to upscale, maintain and manage the infrastructure, security and application.
If you’d like to learn more, please fill out the form below and your SAI Global Account Manager will contact you to walk through the details.
Visit our pandemic information center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, workplace health and safety, compliance, and other enterprise risk management concerns.