New advisory board underscores SAI Global’s commitment to advancing integrated risk management solutions in line with customer needs
SAI Global, a leading provider of integrated risk management (IRM) solutions, today announced a new Customer Advisory Board underscoring the company's commitment to working collaboratively with its customers to advance market-driving innovation.
The Board will provide a forum for SAI Global's customers to contribute strategic input and influence development of solutions and services, areas of expansion and market transformation with insight into the company's business strategy and direction, as well as product and technology roadmaps. The Board, as a gathering of senior decision-makers, is also intended to help members engage in relevant industry issues and be an important thought-leadership value exchange.
The installation of a Customer Advisory Board follows SAI Global's longstanding practice of becoming a seamless extension of their customers' risk management teams and fully represents the breadth of clients and industries served by SAI Global. The inaugural board will be comprised of:
- Ford - Raphael Richmond, Global Director of Compliance
Banking & Financial
- Cadence Bank - Laura Buckley, SVP, Director of Technology Risk & Compliance
- UC Davis - Jackson Muhirwe, Chief Information Security Officer
- General Mills - Chris Collin, Ethics & Compliance
- Tyson Foods - Joe Lloyd, Vice President - Ethics & Compliance
- Billings Clinic - Gerele Pelton, Privacy Officer
- Community Health Systems - Kim Rizzo, Senior Director
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center - Becky Roberts, Compliance Officer
- Medline Industries - Ann Ford, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Donnetta Horseman, Chief Compliance Officer
Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Kennametal Inc. - Seth A. Rice, Assistant General Counsel and Global Director of Ethics & Compliance
- O-I - Jack Radke, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- KCP (a Honeywell Company) - Shawn Geib, Security Manager
“We’re on a journey with our customers and this group of hand-picked decision-makers will help shape our roadmap and influence the direction of our approach as we advance our IRM solutions. Board members will also get the benefit of forming a thought-leadership and insights network that will help cast a definitive spotlight on the urgency and importance of a more integrated approach to risk management."
CEO, SAI Global
Meeting in person twice a year, Board members will serve an initial two-year commitment. Board members will have early visibility into strategic decisions, challenges, and opportunities faced by SAI Global, which will in turn help them and their organizations with their own integrated risk management journeys.