Our next-generation SAI360 Internal Control Solution optimizes the user experience and provides maximum oversight of all aspects of your internal control program.
Our Internal Control solution, version 2.0, provides a holistic view of data, with an interactive role-based dashboard that consolidates data oversight. The interface includes in-line tutorials that reduce the need for user training sessions. With our Quickstart implementation, you can take advantage of a best-practice configuration for immediate use.
- Reduce your risk exposure – Strengthen the sustainable performance of your organization through greater control over risks and reduce exposure to fraud and errors
- Provide confidence for leadership, investors and auditors – Achieve greater transparency and insights into your internal control program to help you demonstrate a reliable picture of performance and a strong control environment while reducing the burden of regulatory audits
- Reduce the costs of your internal control program – Create efficiencies through the automation of internal control processes and the reduction of manual and repetitive tasks
New features in Internal Control 2.0
- Smart scoping – Enables you to partially automate scoping while enabling key users to de-scope controls as required
- Evidence-gathering workflows – Streamline control testing programs and facilitate evidence-request gathering requests.
Updated features in Internal Control 2.0
- Automate control test scheduling – Apply pre-defined cadences and quick start functionality leveraging your previous year’s framework and scope to significantly reduce manual steps and jump-start the next annual Internal Control cycle
- Improved control self-assessment and testing capabilities – Test samples, evidence and related issues seamlessly attached to control tests; use workflows to enforce consistent procedures for reviewing test work
- Optimized issue remediation management – Enabling early warnings and driving accountability
- Automated alerts – To remind users of open tasks such as control tests, issue remediation or certification and the ability to send reminders with one click
- Advanced reporting – Improved capabilities enable you to slice and dice data to meet your organization's reporting needs, from control test monitoring and action tracking to certification status and framework reports