Allow your employees to feel they can raise a concern.
With most workers feeling conflicted when it comes to reporting incidents through whistleblowing, companies must build a culture where individuals feel comfortable to speak up without the fear of repercussion. By utilizing best practice compliance training, not only will your employees feel valued and empowered, but you will protect your organization from ongoing risk and your bottom line.
In this Compliance Training in Action on-demand webinar, we will:
- Discuss the role of training in an effective Speak Up program
- Demonstrate best practice approaches for different target audiences: managers, investigators, and employees
- Share our instructional design approach to drive meaningful behaviors
Register to replay the on-demand session:
- Whitepaper – Whistleblowing: How to Promote a Speak-up Culture in your Company
- Watch our on-demand webinar with legal expert Andre Bywater from Cordery Compliance: EU Whistleblowing Directive: How, What and When?
- Learn more about our solutions for Ethics & Compliance Learning.
- Or, request a quote to understand your challenges and discuss how we've helped organizations like yours. We offer versatile Learning solutions for mid-size to enterprise organizations.