As we head into 2022, how can EHS & Sustainability Leaders be responsive to change while maintaining a safe workplace?
Join our experts and analysts from Verdantix, RegScan, Scottish Power, Inchcape and SAI360 for a panel discussion. We insights into changes you can expect in the coming year and how your EHS & Sustainability team can respond, including:
- Micro and macro factors and trends in EHS&S
- Existing and new regulatory frameworks that will play a significant role in EHS&S performance management and how leaders will need to respond
- How best-in-class companies such as Scottish Power and Inchcape are remolding their EHS&S tactics to respond to the disruptions and what learnings we can take into 2022
- How EHS professionals can play a more significant part in operationalizing ESG and sustainability strategies
- Why EHS leaders will need to leverage and maximize innovative technologies such analytics, data strategies, mobility data, and more to drive better EHS and Sustainability performance in turbulent times
- Derek Bell, Head of Group Health & Safety at ScottishPower
- Brian Dalby, Group Health Safety Environment Director at Inchcape
- Jennifer DeBias, Director of Business Development at RegScan
- Bill Pennington, Research Director - EHS at Verdantix
- Moderated by Christine Adeline, SVP EHS&S Product Management & Marketing at SAI360
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
Learn more about SAI360 EHS&S solution, or explore our additional webinars and whitepapers on best practices in EHS risk management and sustainability. Or, contact us to see how we've helped organizations like yours.