The new EU Whistleblowing Directive will act as a trigger for many companies to update their ‘Speak up’ processes and policies. But what are the fundamental changes and how can companies alter their current processes to become compliant?
- What are the key changes introduced by the EU Whistleblowing Directive?
- What process changes will businesses need to make to incorporate the new requirements?
- How can you best deal with anonymity and confidentiality in a best-practice whistleblowing process?
- How do you ensure your whistleblowing processes align with privacy & data protection laws?
- André Bywater is a UK-qualified commercial lawyer with a focus on regulatory compliance, processes and investigations. He assists and advises mainly US and European in-house counsel along with compliance and IT teams. He is based in London in the UK working for Cordery, a niche law firm solely dedicated to compliance issues, in particular in the privacy/data protection, anti-bribery & corruption, and modern slavery spheres. Whistleblowing/Speaking Up issues frequently feature in his work.
- Julie Murphy, Compliance Training Expert at SAI360
Register to replay the on-demand session: