At the recent GRC EMEA 2021 conference, SAI360 presented with KPMG on the benefits of control automation and data-driven compliance. The session is now available to watch on-demand, featuring tips on how to keep quality up and compliance costs down.
Key topics included:
- Push assurance down to the first line while retaining independence and objective
Transition supported by tooling and proper change management, from build-on controls towards build-in controls, how to re-use by the 2/3/4 line of defense, cultural adjustments and cross-silo collaborations
- Reducing manual processes through data decision support
Data-driven compliance through control automation, transaction monitoring and decision support including prescription of direction
- The next frontier: Data and AI in compliance processes
Further enhancing decision support by embedding AI/NLP to help prescribe or predict compliance-related workflows
- Anton Lissone, Chief Technology Officer, SAI Global
- Peter Paul Brouwers, Partner, KPMG GRC Technology
Register to replay the presentation on-demand:
For more information on SAI Global’s GRC solution, check out our SAI360 platform.