Today’s distributed, dynamic, and disrupted business has to navigate the velocity of risks which demands agility, resilience, and integrity.
Effective decision-making around risks and compliance has long been a core differentiator between companies that simply survive and those that thrive.
As organizations accelerate in their GRC maturity, this all too often results in more complexity that slows the business down at a time it needs to be quick on its feet in addressing risk and ensuring integrity.
In this webinar, our panel of experts and practitioners explore the keys to an agile, resilient and effective GRC program focused on driving value.
- What does agile GRC look like in practice
- Why and how to get the business engaged
- Practical ways to measure and communicate the value of your program
- Pitfalls to avoid in selecting technology
- Building a business case and get executive buy-in
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit – GRC 20/20 Research
- Oliver Carr, Head of IT Security, Risk and Compliance – Technology and Digital, Adecco Group
- Paul Johns, EVP – SAI360
- Kelvin Dickenson, SVP Product Development – SAI360
Register to replay the on-demand session:
- Read more in Risk & Compliance Magazine: Business Resilience Requires an Agile Approach to Integrated GRC
- Browse our insights and case studies on managing GRC.
- Learn more about SAI360 for GRC and how to get a 360-degree view of risk across your enterprise and operations to enable agile risk management.
- Request a demo to learn how SAI360 helps organizations like yours manage risks.