With rules and requirements continuously changing, compliance with regulatory obligations is increasingly complex, costly and time-consuming. So how can financial institutions effectively maintain compliance with the growing volume and complexity of regulatory obligations and changes?
In this 45-minute on-demand webinar, SAI Global and KPMG China discuss how to enhance an organization’s regulatory obligation approach through best practice processes and systems that ultimately lead to maximum compliance efficacy throughout your organization.
In this session the experts discuss:
- How to effectively manage the growing volume and complexity of regulatory changes and obligations.
- How a regulatory compliance management framework can help improve overall performance.
- Automating the regulatory obligations process; how technology enables compliance teams to gain actionable insights from regulatory inventory, to reduce the time and costs associated with monitoring and remediation and create a repository of information including an audit trail for greater oversight for regulators.
- Connecting regulatory obligations to controls, risks and policies to facilitate changes within your organization.
- Mark Bookatz, Senior VP of Sales APAC, SAI Global
- James Whetherly, Senior Director of Pre-Sales, SAI Global
- Jeffrey Hau, Partner, Governance, Risk and Compliance, KPMG China
Register to replay our webinar on-demand: