Extend LMS access and compliance training to your supply chain vendors and third parties.
Increasingly, organizations are held accountable for the actions of the third parties they depend on to do business. The range of regulations and consequences of non-compliance continue to grow.
Steven Laurent, Senior Product Manager at SAI360, provides a detailed 20-minute presentation showcasing the tools and learner experience to train suppliers on compliance risks and how to manage them.
SAI360 E&C Learning's Extended Enterprise enables you to:
- Program Plan: Work with us to develop a program that effectively mitigates your third-party risks.
- Compelling Training: Vast library of risk and compliance courses address all critical regulatory risk areas. Our behavior-centered approach helps build an ethical culture that drives business success.
- Efficient Delivery: Our extended enterprise compliance solution provides you with the tools needed to effectively manage a custom training campaign that efficiently targets each of your third party’s specific compliance risks and training needs.
- Actionable Insights: Our tracking, reporting, and analytics dashboards show the training progress, performance, and completion data needed to hold third parties accountable and demonstrate your due diligence.
- Communicate: Gain a deeper understanding of your third parties’ risks and compliance challenges with embedded disclosures and survey opportunities.
Discover how SAI360 can help support your need to build a winning program today, managed through the lens of learning, in this 20-minute video.
Please register to watch our webinar on-demand: