When it comes to EHS, many organizations take a compliance-driven approach by adopting standards like ISO14001 and ISO 45001. But achieving compliance doesn’t always result in a safer, more risk-aware workforce. Many companies are starting to notice a significant difference between what they demonstrate to regulators and how EHS risks are understood and managed internally.
During this on-demand webinar, our experts show you how to go beyond compliance to operationalize risk management and drive the change needed to strengthen and enhance EHS management.
The following is discussed:
- The pros and cons of focusing on compliance through certification as part of your EHS and risk management processes
- The potential gaps if you focus solely on a compliance-based approach
- Principles of ISO 31000 that offer a more flexible approach to managing risks and increasing your level of maturity
- The common barriers preventing a risk-based approach to managing EHS and practical considerations for effective risk management
- How the use of technology can not only help you demonstrate compliance to regulators but support a risk-based approach for effective and dynamic management of EHS.
SAI Global presenters: David Smith, Commercial Director EHS, Christine Adeline, VP Product Management and Product Marketing, and Sean Doyle, who is a seasoned safety professional with over 20 years of business development experience.
Discover how to bridge the gap between achieving compliance and operationalizing risk management on the ground to achieve EHS excellence.
Register to replay our webinar on-demand:
Download our whitepaper: Buyer’s Guide to Workplace Health & Safety Tech – Recalibrating to Your Next Normal
Visit our Pandemic Information Center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, ethics & compliance, risk management, and workforce health and safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.