What are the key change agents driving the need for GRC in healthcare compliance?
Our panel of experts from KPMG and SAI Global share their experiences in the healthcare industry and offer proven best practices for healthcare organizations to assess key risks, manage regulatory changes, and make informed decisions more efficiently.
- Top three considerations in the healthcare industry that are driving risks during and beyond the global pandemic
- Key benefits of a GRC program, common challenges, and practical approaches to achieving value from your program
- How to maintain an agile GRC program encompassing broader use cases, such as operational resilience and automation
- Eric Parker, GRC Life Science Leader, KPMG
- Jaime Pego, Compliance, Healthcare and Life Science Leader, KPMG
- Scott Cogan, Vice President, SAI Global
Register to watch our webinar on-demand:
See additional resources and insights from SAI Global for managing healthcare compliance.
Learn more about our risk and compliance solutions for healthcare and health insurance organizations.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.