For the 13th year in a row, SAI360 partnered with Strategic Management Services to study the state of healthcare compliance programs in an industry benchmark survey of programs in the United States.
- Live webinar: Wednesday, May 25
- 2:00 PM EST | 1:00 PM CST | 11:00 AM PST
This annual survey is designed to gain an understanding of issues currently confronting compliance programs and how compliance officers and organizations are responding to them.
Former HHS Inspector General, Richard Kusserow, CEO of Strategic Management Services, will report the results and provide analysis of the data from the survey, including important trending and cumulative data from prior years.
Specific issue areas addressed in the results of the survey include:
- Budget expectations and staffing level changes
- The ongoing effects of Covid-19 on compliance programs
- Priorities for the operation of the compliance office, including work plan priorities for high-risk areas, methods for evidencing program effectiveness, and accretion of added duties and responsibilities
- Organizational risk methodology practices
- Addressing HIPAA Privacy and Security
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.2 live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour, each. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Please register to join us on May 25: