This session is part of Safety Culture Week with EHS Daily Advisor.
- Friday, Oct. 22
- 11AM ET (1 hour webinar)
- Register with EHS Daily Advisor
Effective physical and psychological safety risk management depends partly on the behavior of individuals in an organization. To help people create the habits for positive safety culture, organizations need to provide additional support that helps employees make the right choices at the right times. And it's not enough to provide safe equipment, policies, and procedures if workers are not engaged to support a healthy and safe working environment.
In this webinar, we will discuss how modern technologies and online learning can support organizations:
- Increase employee engagement in safety and improve safety culture
- Communicate the effectiveness and enhance confidence in safety programs using safety-related data
- Create a psychologically safe workplace for a more productive workforce
- Christine Adeline, VP Product & Product Marketing at SAI360
- Jennifer Farthing, VP Learning Products at SAI360
Learn more about SAI360 EHS.