Are your programs and people saying the same thing?
- Live Webinar: Thursday, June 9
- US: 1 PM ET | 12 PM CT | 10 AM PT
- EMEA: 6 PM BST | 7 PM CET
While it is widely accepted that there are 3 sides to every story: yours, mine and the truth – when it comes to Program Effectiveness – your expectations and your employees' perceptions should align.
One of the biggest challenges faced by E&C professionals is knowing whether their program effectively builds an ethical culture for their organization while meeting the expectations of regulators.
Join Caroline McMichen, Advisory Services at SAI360 and Evren Esen, Vice President, Research & Analytics, LPEC, SHRM-SCP at Ethics Compliance Initiative for an engaging discussion centered around measuring program effectiveness and its impact on your culture.
In this 60-minute session, we will discuss:
- The case for measuring the quality of your program and assessing your culture
- The principles and practices of a High-Quality Program (HQP) as defined by the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI)
- The benefits of using the HQP assessment, in combination with a culture assessment, to measure the effectiveness of your program, identify opportunities for improvement and track your success over time
Please register to join our webinar on June 9: