The National HIPAA Compliance Benchmark Survey was conducted for the second year by SAI360 in collaboration with Strategic Management Services, LLC. Our goal is to continue to understand how organizations structure, develop, implement, and maintain their HIPAA Privacy Programs and respond to increasing challenges in today’s environment.
This report summarizes the findings from the 2020 National HIPAA Compliance Benchmark Survey (HIPAA Survey) and covers topics such as:
- HIPAA program structure, responsibility and oversight
- Program operations, including policies, training and business associates
- HIPAA investigations, breach management and audits
- HIPAA program planning, priorities and resources
More insights from the 2020 HIPAA Compliance Benchmark Report
- Watch our on-demand webinar with Strategic Management Services as we analyze the survey's results.
- COVID-19 Healthcare Compliance Return-to-Office Checklist
- Insights on the DOJ's 2020 Compliance Program Guidance, with Strategic Management Services
See additional insights for managing healthcare compliance during the pandemic.