Are your risk management practices dated or ineffective?
The last few years have been a digital upheaval for most businesses. Now risk leaders need to take a step back and check that their risk management practices align with business values.
If you’re a business or risk leader, do any of these sound familiar?
- You aren’t 100% sure all your third-party relationships are 100% risk-proof
- You’ve adopted several new technologies or processes at unprecedented speeds over the last few years
- You plan to digitize your business further and have concerns your risk management practices won’t match up
- You want to review your business and assess digital value against risk
- You know your risk management practices need to add more speed and scale
If so, SAI360 is offering this complimentary Gartner® research report: 6 Risk Management Principles to Drive Digital Business Success.
The report identifies the fundamental risk management principles in line with digital change, offering insights and recommendations.
Fill out your details below for instant access to this complimentary research report, which examines six principles for digital business risk assessment.
Please register to read Gartner’s research report:
Whitepaper: Measuring the ROI of GRC Software
Gartner® does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, 6 Risk Management Principles to Drive Digital Business Success, Jie Zhang, Joshua Allen, Claude Mandy, Refreshed 6 January 2022, Published 13 July 2020.
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.